Platinum Backdoor Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Un-oficial Online Tournaments

2 posters

Go down

Un-oficial Online Tournaments Empty Un-oficial Online Tournaments

Post by TheUltimato 27/12/2014, 23:17

I have already talked about this with sone of the other team members but wanted to discuss it with Geek Dad and the others as well.
As I didn't have much to do around here, I was browsing through league's forum and found myself in the events thread. I searched around and found some Un-official tournaments on LoL. By un-official I mean that they don't have any impact on the competitive scene although they are supported by Riot. I read some of the posts there and thought maybe it would be nice for us to enter in some of them just to practice as a team. I can see a lot of reasons why this could be something nice, one of them being the possibility for some of us to get all the rune pages with the RP we might win if we get into the top 5 teams. Another one is the experience we get in tournaments as a team so we can get used as 5 to the environment tournaments provide without being "marked" for the rest of the season. It is just an idea, but I'd love to get the feed back from Geek Dad as I'm so excited to start playing with you guys Razz

Last edited by TheUltimato on 27/12/2014, 23:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad post before)
TheUltimato
TheUltimato

Back to top Go down

Un-oficial Online Tournaments Empty Re: Un-oficial Online Tournaments

Post by Geek Dad 28/12/2014, 23:38

It's the first step through which you will go, guys, because you can meet and fight other "amateur" but serious teams and you can estimate yourself and point out what things you must improve faster.

You will participate on these kind of tournaments of course
Geek Dad
Geek Dad
Admin

https://platinumbackdoor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUltimato 28/12/2014, 23:47

Nice Very Happy I saw one a thread from this VoidLeague thing. It seems like they are organised and they haven't completed a lot of tournaments yet. They can't yet fill the brackets of the tournaments having like 20 teams per weekend. It could be a good place for us to start Smile in so tired of being here :/ don't have anything to do and every day feels like a 48 hour one!
PS: sorry if I have to edit sometimes, but in writing on my phone

Last edited by TheUltimato on 28/12/2014, 23:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong post before)
TheUltimato
TheUltimato

Back to top Go down

Post by Geek Dad 28/12/2014, 23:58

ATM we're just upset because a part of PBT won EGL Cup #74 and we were 2nd in EGL Cup #76 and we still wait for our RP rewards.... 3 months later..... So we're very upset about amateur organizations.
Geek Dad
Geek Dad
Admin

https://platinumbackdoor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUltimato 29/12/2014, 00:01

I've never had a taste of that xD but if they are announced on the forum or something related to riot they should have their support with the rewards so it's a bit strange and upseting, ye
TheUltimato
TheUltimato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum