Platinum Backdoor Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement: Leaving

2 posters

Go down

Announcement: Leaving Empty Announcement: Leaving

Post by Elominati 20/11/2014, 21:43

Hello.

I've lost a lot of motivation to play League of Legends lately. It all started when I got ranked ban and I lost all kind of motivation to climb the ladder. Although I really like all the new changes I can't find any motivation to improve or climb the ladder. 

I'm in a very hard school program and I'm also a CEO of a youth company that is a part of my school program. Some problems occur out of the clear blue sky and I need to be more flexible to get these problems fixed fast. I often tried to deal with these issues while playing because I didn't want to interrupt practice and that's one of the reasons that I seem so "off" from time to time. Also we have a lot of exams coming up in our ordinary subjects so I need to study a bit more seriously now.

I'm sorry that I have to leave right now but since we've been trying out for ADC and Jungle you shouldn't be too bad off... Sad

I will still play from time to time and hopefully I will find some motivation to come back and compete for season 5. 

I wish to see every single player of this org in diamond in 2015 because you're all improving rapidly and it's been an honor for me to be able play with you guys. I've learned so much from all of you and I sincerly wish you the best of luck in and outside of LoL.

Greetings,
Elominati
Elominati
Elominati

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Leaving Empty Re: Announcement: Leaving

Post by Geek Dad 21/11/2014, 10:31

Thank you for your kind message Smile

Yes I felt that you had some difficulties to manage everything... And we already discussed about your motivation tho. This is life !

Can you please "stay" until we finish recruitment ? I can't really swap recruitments in 24h, I would need your support in case we need you...
Geek Dad
Geek Dad
Admin

https://platinumbackdoor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elominati 21/11/2014, 12:05

ofc I'll stay and help, just tell me when you need me and I'll be there! Very Happy
Elominati
Elominati

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down